Thursday, April 14, 2011

your heart perfect or not??

Posted by ReenLysa at 6:39 PM
assalamualaikum..n gud day..^_^

not everyone have a perfectly good heart right..and whether you have it or not..actually its already exist inside you from the very beginning you come to this life..you just need to treasure it in you..don't be sad or don't feel that you are not good when compares with other people around you..

even you said 1000times that you are good or 1000times you said that you are honest..could others believe in you???we cant stop people from saying bad thing about us,whatever they said..true or false that's their problem..we cant make others feel 100% satisfied with what we trying to do or tell..to overcome this thing with open heart is such a hardest thing actually..thinking about others and neglecting your own feeling..can you do this??and how sad it must be to go through life with whole heart..

look deep into your heart and see whether it is still clean and beautiful or full with scar and mess already..DO YOU THINK A CLEAN HEART REPRESENT THE GOOD SIDE OF YOU????

compare to the scars one..i think THE SCAR ONE ARE MORE GOOD...

this is because,every scar represents a person to whom you give your love..


"I tear out a piece of my heart and give it to them, and often they give me a piece of their heart which fits into the empty place in my heart, but because the pieces aren't exact, I have some rough edges, which I cherish, because they remind me of the love we shared. Sometimes I have given pieces of my heart away, and the other person hasn't returned a piece of his heart to me. These are the empty gouges --giving love is taking a chance. Although these gouges are painful, they stay open, reminding me of the love I have for these people too, and I hope someday they may return and fill the space I have waiting. "


so now..do you see what true beauty is???

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reenlysa lalaland...:) Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review