Wednesday, October 13, 2010

its goin down,down n down..

Posted by ReenLysa at 5:18 PM
owh..my God...was it my fault...i wish i cud get higher marks..at least..huh...i burn my nite..my day..my time jz to focus on dat assignment..but at last..wht i got..6.5 out of 10..huh..if from da earlier i noe dats was my marks mybe its okay..but coz of my sincerity..tell da lecturer dat i hv da articles related to my draft..its all gone..7 goin to 6.5..n its really hurt me...oh my butterfly..help me n cheer me up..n i jz want to cry td..miss said i plagarized others work..but im not..it jz an unpredictable scene dat cnt be explain...huh..i really do not hv any intention or whatsoever to do it..swear!!!!its happen naturally n suddenly...im not copying..if i cn return da time back..but who am i to turn upside down all da truth dat have made by God..all i need to do now is be patient n do da best for my final draft....huh..plus wif other problems...by friday i hv to submit all those works..""lab chemistry dat hv been locked in da book rack which i cud not find da key anymore""....how cud i manage to finish it up..spider web has blocked it up..miss..y u not telling us early..we oredi forgotten bout dat report....n then lab bio..y all of u guyz wnt to do such a easy works n put all da difficult one to us..no team spirit at all...whose da leaders actually..we jz follow his instruction...n we jz take it honestly..but its okay la..n test n test on friday n saturday..owh..its killin me....MR BIOLOGY..u hvnt done wif me yet...y i shud follow n read u up...y u giv me such a difficult things to read....i cnt even think when was da last day i struggle like a pregnant woman dat wnt to giv  birth oredi...it was too much..only GOD knows...n now..i hv to burn..kill..my day n nite again..jz to read but u mr biology.....another...DRAMAQUEEN...u r so drama.........CINDERELLA u r killin me......................................props.....u make me tired n work on sumtin dat are not worthwhile at all..huh.....................dear frenz...help me find my own self now....study week...im waiting for u faithfully.....

its look like im so emo now..but this is da truth..God give me strength.....dis thing happen bcoz im jz a weak person....let me find my true self then..n fly away from my own fairytale dream...:'(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reenlysa lalaland...:) Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review