Saturday, October 16, 2010

Its already over....

Posted by ReenLysa at 10:43 PM
assalamualaikum..


alhamdullilah..All praise to Allah..at last all those works already finished up by today...drama..test..lab report n whatsoever..Evendo its really tiring, dishartening..but behind this theres alwayls a silver lining..^_^..im really tired..too tired...actually....but its okay.. n i must be patient...think positive..do all da things honestly n only  then evrytin gonna be fine...okay..back to da main story....im goin to tell one by one..


1.BRAINSTORM PRODUCTION REPRESENT..... CINDERELLA


On 14 october 2010..our drama test bein held at UNIKOP student centre. our groups are the third performer on dat nite..huh..before went there...at my room..i dunno what to do..not wearing any make up yet..n my baju still hanging on da bed..Lia already went to her class n get ready there..left me alone without any permission n im terkontang kanting bak org gila..huhu..n u noe wht..she also bring along da bunga sanggul..bear sae lyn..i will kill u all..its already 8..n im not ready yet..huh..they arrived few minutes later.. n huhauhah..bling222...i oredi done...huhu..PERFECt??..but i dnt think so...Rushed to da student center.sweat a lot a lot n a lot like rain fall..demolished all my make up...hhaha..hey boy dont u stared at me...i waited patiently...i looked at him...oh my GOD..i've got heart attack again..plz ..its killin me..the way he stail n act..jatuh cinta lagi..utk yg kesekian kali...^^..oh no..go away ur toxic butterfly dat act like pure butterfly..dont u dare make me fall in love wif da prince okay....huh..n lastly...we performed our teater...audience support us so much..n thx...its my turn to cat walk..n da butterfly comes again..bad butterfly..make me walk so fast..hehee..i hear scream..so loud..^^....owh...he stared at me again....dont!!!......go back...finish..the end..conclusion..im heppy..satisfied..thx you all..esp all da props..love them..BELIEVE J






2.TEST AND LAB REPORT


On 16 oct 2010..HEY YOU MR BIOLOGY..u killin me softly..y u are so hard to understand me..we dont even have any chemistry in ECOLOGY..i cnt undastand u..u break my heart..make it polluted with all those HEAVY METAL..which lead to serious heart problem..affect my respiratory system..6 hours doin notin..but jz starde at you..maikn me madly..PYRAMID..i cnt love you..when i look at u..i dunno what are the you talkin bout..CARBON CYCLES..you saved my life...u r the one which i remember da most..i love you...LAB PHYSICS..u make me scared..n even u sir...i once again bein in a hot cold situation makes my brain lost for 2 hours..n im totally ZERO..lyn..ur answer sheet are written with words nicely..n mine..full wif dash here..cross there..huh..i cant even think how to answer..all butterflis fly in my brain..inside it..3.45 PM...STAPLE MY PAPER N THEN SUBMIT IT..SADLY+_+..LAB REPORT......TAKE IT JAMIL..N SEND IT IMMEDIATELY...HUHUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...oredi done my best..relieved


ALREADY DONE EVRYTIN..HOWEVER EXAM IS AROUND DA CORNER..FOCUS..FORGET ALL THOSE SILLY THINGS N START A NEW CHAPTER TO FOCUS..AMIN^_^



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reenlysa lalaland...:) Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review