Sunday, February 13, 2011

UNTOLD LOVE STORY 2

Posted by ReenLysa at 7:36 PM
assalamualaikum n gud day..

da story continue...hehe..=)

im giving up on everything..hehe...yala..last nite i oredi learn sumtin that i've never done or rarely done in my life before, that is say "no, i dont want" instead of "let me think of it first" aiya..is it too difficult to say that erin..ya of course it was easy to all of you..or maybe some..or few..or oh i dunno la..it juz i dunt like to make otherz feel down coz of me..mati aku kalau suddenly boyz2 yg suka ak benci ak..coz i let them down..then try to jumpa bomoh2 n ask for love spell tu..bak cita khurafat gtu...oh mati aku..so better ak refused in a better and proper way kn...n its not like i want to give hope to them...ya Allah...jauhkan aku daripada perkara ini...

people's owez misunderstood me...ya..n it was terribly makes me burn in the inside..inside la..but then i tried to cool down till da celcius reach to da coolest one..+_+..oh..erin kwn dgn dia,dia,dia,dia...all boyz pun nk layan...its not like dat actually...i didnt do it for a purpose,,means i attend them not coz im greddy or whatsoever..i noe my limit too...dah diorg nk kwn...so,my intentions towards them pun not more than a frenz la..my intention is gudd...bak kata cta dlm syurga cinta.."jadilah kamu seperti wanita yang ada di dalam bekas kaca, hanya yang mampu saja bisa memilikinya"..nah..there, you can see evendo how hard boyz try to tempt me..im sori.."im just like a butterfly, pretty to look at but hard to catch.." saya mmg warm-hearted..seriusly..sy layan suma org dgn sama..no special2 la..n that things yg make them feel dat i like them..oh my...what the butterfly i guess...if i like them pun..it must be only one person la...i too have my pride..n its too high to be destroy..


haha,praised my own self plak ni...okay..enough flattering erin..hehe...okay what i need the most is only respect from others..yala..i too hv feeling rite..so whenever people's said im having a lots of guys i mean boy friends..its not that i like them..or its not that i like dis situation..i jz felt dat i am caught between a rock n cant find da way out...yala..saya tak buat, salah, saya buat pun salah jugak..so da conclusion is..dont care too much bout what they say...:) peace..V..hehe..lagipun worry often gives a small thing a big shadow..selalu risau pun xbgus gak...affect my daily life jak..dn im just hamba Allah yg lemah..sumtime xbdaya nk melawan..dn i eagerly believe dat Allah is owez by my side..=)..n i hv my prayers with me..amin..


Some people have been misunderstood many times perhaps more than anyone else ever, n maybe im among them..evendo it has affected me sometimes..but i try not to think of it as it will just wasting my time..sumtimes it just a simpe reason that there is no desire to be understood..n i owez think it is their own problem if they dont't understand, it is not my problem..If they misunderstand, it is their problem and misery..how many time i tried to explain..the result is just the same..n da gud side of it i take as a lesson..n da bad side of it..i throw it away..n i am not going to waste my sleep even when millions of people are misunderstanding me..=)..


okay..take few times to read da few line of dis song..



Everytime you feel like you cannot go on 

You feel so lost 
That your so alone 
All you is see is night 
And darkness all around 
You feel so helpless 
You can`t see which way to go 
Don`t despair and never loose hope 
Cause Allah is always by your side 

Insya Allah 
Insya Allah you`ll find your way 

Everytime you can make one more mistake 
You feel you can`t repent 
And that its way too late 
Your`re so confused,wrong decisions you have made 
Haunt your mind and your heart is full of shame 


Turn to Allah 

He`s never far away 
Put your trust in Him 
Raise your hands and pray


 or anythingYa Allah 

Guide my steps don`t let me go astray 
You`re the only one that showed me the way, 
Insya Allah we`ll find the way



There...dont put any grudge or hatred to others...whatever they done or had said to you..dont take it too seriously..coz Allah is owez by ur side..=)..calm..relax..cool...







love Erin BAcho

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reenlysa lalaland...:) Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review