Tuesday, November 2, 2010

you're not sorry for letting me go...

Posted by ReenLysa at 10:58 PM
All this time i was wasting..hoping for you to come around..
i hv been giving out chances every time and what u do is let me down..
and its taking me this long, baby but i figured u out..
n u're thinking we'll be fine again..
but not this time around..
all da memories we shared together was so wonderful
n i owez smile
when think about it...

however.....

u dont have to call anymore, i wont pick up the phone..
this is the last straw, dont wanna hurt anymore..
and you can say dat you're sorry but i dont believe you..
like i did before..you're not sorry..for letting me go...

looking so innocent i might believe you if i didnt know..
could've love u all my life..if u hadn't left me waiting in the cold..
and you got ur share secret and im tired being the last to know..
and now u're asking me to listen..cause its worked each time before...
you had me falling for you..and it never wud hv gone away..no..
u used to shine so bright..
but i watched all of it fade away.....

(TAYOR SWIFT-you're not sorry)means a lot to me..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reenlysa lalaland...:) Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review