Friday, November 5, 2010

sad...+_+

Posted by ReenLysa at 10:56 PM
my heart n my mind a fell when missing you..n ofcoz to forget u its hard..i dunno y we end up bein in situation like dis which ofcoz i hate da most..but it is our fate..n we shud receive it evendo our heart wont...im sorry for evrytin...2 n a half years rlation end jz like dat without any tears...n i dunno y u didnt put any hope for me to come back with u...u really want me to go so u wud hv chance to be wif her back ya...i asked u to wait coz i hv lost my comitment for our loves which makes me neglect my responsibilities of u dear...im sory coz seldom texting u..calling u..i owez texting wif my new frenz..which i oredi tell u bout him..n im not goin to be with him okay..he jz like my little brother which help n motivates me a lots i guess...n u dont hv to worry so much..coz im having a gud life evn without u by my side... theres a thing i need u to know...u hv lost ur spirit  by put all da burden on ur shoulder...i know its ur responsibilities to take care of ur family...but u still young dear..u shud make urself better first...n only then u can take a really gud care of others...if u didnt noe to serve urself better..then how cud u can serve others well..including me...+_+..u said dat ya..u will be a better person..i waited patiently..but..huh...hampa syg...+_+...done sayin bout you dear.. theres a lot more..but..let keep is as a secret which will be buried n neva ever gonna comes out again...

what i felt now...
SAD
SAD
SAD
SAD
SAD
SAD
SAD
REGRET
REGRET
REGRET..........
STRESS
STRESS
OUT OF MIND
OUT OF MIND
so...evryone..PLZ HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR ME...
I OSO HAVE FEELINGS
n notin much i can say coz.......
i hv lost..n im zero
RECOVER take a long2 times...........
now have to focus on MAT 238
its hard..killin me..............
ya Allah bantulah hambaMU yg lemah ini......
amin...........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reenlysa lalaland...:) Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review