Saturday, July 16, 2011

5th JULY 2011

Posted by ReenLysa at 1:43 AM


:)
biarkan gambar berbicara..:)



i dunno what is the name of this cake






really delicious..



there's blueberry,cheese,biscuit,icecream n choc taste..

:)



i am unprepared at all..


with messy hair n clothes


pale face..




i am officially have the heart of 20 now..
THANK YOU ALLAH..
for giving me 20 years to know life..and still i need to seek the meaning of true life..

MAK n ABAH thank you...
for raise me up till now..
ALL my SIBLINGS..
FRIENDS..
and everyone who knows me..

i really appreciate all the wishes..
and present too..:)

May Allah bless us all
amin..

SYUKUR..:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love You ma fwennnnn!!! ngeeee

ReenLysa said...

hehe,,lap u too..:p

Post a Comment

 

Reenlysa lalaland...:) Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review