Wednesday, April 13, 2011

JUSTIN BIEBER

Posted by ReenLysa at 5:30 PM
assalamualaikum n good day..:)

baby,baby,baby oh..hehe..its kinda funny when i think back bout da previous day when i went to the cinema with my friend and watched NEVER say NEVER by Justin Bieber..in 3d ya..yup..and it was the first time in my life wore that 3d kaca mata..hehe..n da cinema was da biggest one i hv ever entered before..:)..

first i thought it was a story..i mean ya story like thers film..but it totally the other way around..its more to JB journal life,..since he was lil-young until now when he held concert at Madison..n im pretty sure that not all singer can perform there..but JB was just so lucky coz at the age of 16 he managed to dance,singing,acting there..superb..:)..and u gonna admiring him to after watch his real life..

Abby my dearest sista u might get jealous with me..i know u love this teenager-to-be so much right..hehe..


n its a good way to release ur stress actually after watchd dis NSN by JB..coz it gave us such a good message that will encourage us to achieve our dream without.."NEVER say NEVER"...im not crazy for him like other girls did..especially girls which hv same tone of him..just respect him cuz of his enthusiasm n his mom who owez be beside him through da journey of his life until he reach this path..n his song was so 
nice-to-hear..u shud try it too..

I will never say never! (I will fight)
I will fight till forever! (make it right)
Whenever you knock me down,
I will not stay on the ground...:)

never say never...:)

love:ERIN BACHO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reenlysa lalaland...:) Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review