Tuesday, November 16, 2010

i miss you

Posted by ReenLysa at 10:04 PM
i realize that i miss you so much...
u oredi went far away....
n cant see each other for a long period of time..
what shud i do..
pray dat everytin gonna be fine..
pray dat u will not forget me..
if i can say i miss you..
however i cant...
and im afraid to say that words..
coz u never say it to me..
do you miss me or not..
y i end up being like dis dear..
cud u cheer me up like before..
i hv lost my spirit n the place where i hope on..
u killin me by the way you treat me..
did you love me..or am i just like a little sis to you..
u r differ from anyone else that i hv met before..
when u're with me..i felt like fly in the air..
n if only i can tell you dat i..
i miss u a lots...+_+
its already enough for me...

(just a creation..^_^)(xkena mengena dgn yg hidup ataupun mati)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reenlysa lalaland...:) Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review