Thursday, October 28, 2010

BEL 311...

Posted by ReenLysa at 2:38 PM
anxiety.....anxious....what result im goin to get soon..huh....stress..im  totally stress rite now...
its all started yesterday......after took da BEL 311 examination.....im totally crazy over it..dis is da first time in my life answering such a difficult question ever...am i so bad until i did not manage to finish da paper at exact time given...or coz im too lazy to write da essay...n just play safe coz i owez got a good result for dis paper..
dis is da bad begin for my examination......everytin doesnt seems right to me now......

i cud not watched da clock...i keep answering my question slowly without thinking bout da time dat oredi passed by..huh....when da lecturer announced there are 30 minutes more time left to answer da paper...i become totally rushed to finish my essay, coz i jz start to write my first body......huh....can u imagine how chaotic i felt on dat time..only God knew....my soft n clean childish handwriting had turn to such a an ugly disaster fonts ever..n i did not have much time left to look on da 2 articles given n just wrote whtever comes out from my mind........many grammatical errors i guess n a lots of childish n malay transition words.......arggghhhh its killin me....exhausted...i oso dont noe what are my main ideas for dat essay...run out of da actual topic i guess..n i piffle a lot rather than straight to da point....gormless..+_+

10 minutes left....n i struggled to finish da whole essay...out 0f 10...i thought i wud get 3 only..with my heady handwriting..i sure dat da examiner will totally blank n hard to understan what i oredi wrote there....5.15p.m..i hv to submit it evendo my heart wont...oh cud i hv more time to check it...but i noe..i cant...jz pray im gonna pass da paper evendo  not obtain excellent grade......

went to da bel department to check for my CARRY MARK...wheres g..my Matrix no...searching n im still searching 2009423064...i got 14 for my speaking n 23 for my writing...sum up..i got 37 out of 50...n i got disappointed...i wish i cud get higher marks...i work day n nite n all out to finish my writing...does it worth enuf??+_+..its okay...God want it to be that way..so i have to accept it without any objection........thankful

went back to my room.....n saw lia oso having trouble wif her paper i guess....huh..ORGAN DONATION SHOULD BE ENCOURAGE AMONG MALAYSIANS.............dis topic really killin us...tough...

da rest i leave it to God....i oredi do all out....usaha...doa n tawakal...amin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reenlysa lalaland...:) Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review